اذا كنت عضواً في المنتدى تفضل بالدخول ، اذا كنت زائراً اضغط على زر التسجيل لتنضم الى عائلة منتدى ستار اكاديمى 10 الرسمى
اذا كنت عضواً في المنتدى تفضل بالدخول ، اذا كنت زائراً اضغط على زر التسجيل لتنضم الى عائلة منتدى ستار اكاديمى 10 الرسمى
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

راقب رجاءا الوحدة الموضوعية للنص الذي هو جملة من اقوال المفكرين

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ABOU AYA
:: عضو جديد ::
:: عضو جديد ::
ABOU AYA

الـجنـــس : ذكر
المُسَــاهَمَـــاتْ : 4
العُــمـــْـــــر : 42
العَمَــــــــــلْ : TEACHER OF FRENCH
التـسْجِيلْ : 09/12/2012
النـِقَـــــــــاط : 10
التَقْيِــيــــــم : 10

راقب رجاءا الوحدة الموضوعية للنص الذي هو جملة من اقوال المفكرين Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: راقب رجاءا الوحدة الموضوعية للنص الذي هو جملة من اقوال المفكرين   راقب رجاءا الوحدة الموضوعية للنص الذي هو جملة من اقوال المفكرين Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 10, 2012 12:26 pm

trap exists because of the fish. Once you've gotten the fish you can forget the trap. The rabbit snare exists because of the rabbit. Once you've gotten the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words exist because of meaning. Once you've gotten the meaning, you can forget the words. Where can I find a man who has forgotten words so I can talk with him? ~Chuang Tzu. I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying. ~Charles C. Finn. Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple. ~Dr Seuss. Our greatest pretenses are built up not to hide the evil and the ugly in us, but our emptiness. The hardest thing to hide is something that is not there. ~Eric Hoffer. When I tell any truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do. ~William Blake. If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree. ~Jim Rohn. Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong. ~Dandemis. Bloom where you are planted. ~Mother Jones. Just be ordinary and nothing special. Eat your food, move your bowels, p(removed) water, and when you're tired, go and lie down. The ignorant will laugh at me, but the wise will understand. ~Bruce Lee. Make somebody happy today. Mind your own business. ~Ann Landers
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

راقب رجاءا الوحدة الموضوعية للنص الذي هو جملة من اقوال المفكرين
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
»  ايهما اخطر ام الوحدة
» وبينما انت تشكو من الوحدة واليأس
»  ألـــــــم تشتق إلى الوحدة. والتمرد .
» من اقوال العظماء
» من اقوال شكسبير

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: •»◦--◦ı[.. الأقسام العامة ..]ı◦--◦«• :: قسم اللغات-
انتقل الى:  

- احصائيات  - إتصل بنا - تبرع بإعتمادات لهذا المنتدى